Sunday 8 August 2010

Grab those sale items!!!

Goodness gracious me, I haven't blogged in a while. I thought I would give you the consumers a quick tip before I start doing some research on new savvy ways to spend and save your money.
The summer sales are still on, some shops have put further reduction on their current sale items!! I reckon its a good idea to start buying your Christmas presents now!! I know you think its too early, but you will be saving yourself some money, you won't be running around in the big Christmas rush come late November, and lastly, at least you wont be broke during the Christmas/New Year sales, so you can treat yourself without feeling that guilt when payday comes in January and your overdraft has already eaten up your wages.
P.S I not long ago created a twitter account, so start following me for daily tips and catch up with all my daily antics!!
Click on twitter icon on the right.

http://twitter.com/LaToyaKadesha


No comments:

Post a Comment